You Are Beautiful

If you have forgotten this, I want to remind you that you are. Beyond words. Coz all my readers have beautiful hearts. :) He told me this. Who? Ganesha maybe. Lol.

If I make you uncomfortable in any way, you can stop reading what I keep here. These are channeled messages. As well as some nonsense that entertains me. So not everything I keep here will make sense to you. But it does to me at this point of writing.

It is Malaysia's and my mum's birthday today. :) 

I am at a loss for words. Do you have any questions for me? It is raining now at my place. With lightning and thunderstorms. Is it raining now? When you are reading this? Storms will eventually end. He wants you to know this. 

Did you see my octopus? Lol. I find it so adorable. My mum says why did I create such an ugly spider. Sigh. She burst my happy bubble. :(

I have grown very strong. Mainly because I can feel His love for me. And whatever storms should come my way, I will be ok. Coz He is holding a HUGE umbrella by my side.

I sprayed a lovely fragrance before I went out today, and when I was at the beach, I attracted like over 10 fruit flies. My friend told me that the scent must be natural to attract so many of them. I somehow feel I have developed a knack for choosing the good stuff.

Wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you do, may you always be dripped in ecstasy. Take care, stay safe, sweet dreams, and rest well.

Comments

Popular Posts