I Will Teach You
If you found this, maybe this is meant to find you.
For a long time, I don't understand, and when I do, I doubt again.
We are all learning in the age of fools. When the divine is only but a choice away. My first lesson is that if you want to walk this path, you got to first walk away from material wealth. Coz we are living in an age of fools:
- Material wealth is valued higher than wisdom and character.
- Temples and rituals are built from the wallet and not the heart.
- Teachers sell knowledge.
- Like a blind man who does not know color, you will not know your Creator.
Even if He/She is walking by your side. You will not know Him/Her.
My mission is for you to know Him/Her, the reason is because His/Her love is unconditional.
My creator is a He, and He loves me. This is not a belief, but a knowing.
My creator is a He, and He loves me. This is not a belief, but a knowing.

Comments
Post a Comment